Catching up!






Our old Photosite has discontinued service, so we've had to find another route to share our life with everyone. I am just getting around to setting up a new site since our lives have been absolutely crazy since Brian got home.

The day Brian got off the plane in Italy, we had movers at our old house. Brian's arrival home was exciting and long overdue.










As most of y'all know we spent 3 weeks moving before heading on a cruise and to TX for Brian's first trip home in 2 years. We are enjoying our new house much more than our old one. We still have a small house, but its bigger than our previous one. The downside to this house is that our yard is small. We are so glad that we can actually have people over and they can fit in our living room.


We are now home in Italy for awhile. Our house is fully functional with Internet and phone now....internet/phone is an Italian "experience" in itself. I will try to update this blog frequently until we get everyone caught up on our life. We miss everyone back in the States, and will see some of y'all in May.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm glad you have a blogger now. I hope you keep it updated! We have to be one of your stops in May, or maybe we will come see you with our TWO kids.. :)

mortarman52 said...

From Uncle Steve
Great to read of your adventures, and of living in Italy. Try to go and see as much as you can. I spent 41/2 years in Gemany, and didn't come home one time, used all my time off traveling. Try Corfu, we stayed near the norht end od island. Great people, great ocean views, the cleanest water ever. I had a BMW motorcycle and drove over 40,000 miles in for years, went everywhere.

Your Uncle
Steve

PS: tell Brian I retired
with over 20 years of
service.