Traditions that you don't want!

Let me preface this blog by saying that a more interesting one with photos will follow once I get photos uploaded.

So, it seems that my Christmas tradition is getting sick on Christmas. I was deathly ill with a stomach bug last Christmas; this year I just have a cold. Kennedy has been sick since Saturday morning, so we have been on house restriction for 4 days now. I feel so bad for my sweet, little, princess Kennedy. She has never been sick like this before. She's had a runny nose, but never a fever, cough, runny nose with gross stuff coming out every time she coughs and sneezes. Oh, it makes my heart ache to not be able to help her. She seems to be doing better today, so we will venture out to base to get some groceries and other necessities...tissues! = )

Overall, we had a good Christmas. We miss everyone in the States, but we're so glad to have Brian with us for the first time in 3 years. We Love Y'all!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Eeeeew, I'm sorry you were/are sick for Christmas! That stinks. Kenners is so cute hanging that ornament on the tree and her Santa pic looks a lot like her last year's one! Very serious. Love it!