These past few weeks have been filled with craziness. We just got back from the States, and a few days later we took off for Rome. Yesterday was filled with appointments; today is filled with parties and a Christmas Eve service. While things are not the same with Brian gone, I am very glad to have friends who have extended extra love and care. We will be spending tomorrow with them. Kennedy and I will open presents at the house tomorrow morning, and I will be sure to take video for everyone to see (especially Daddy). Off to wrap presents for the party today, but I wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas
2:48 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 2:48 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment