It is Spring Break in Aviano, Italy, and the weather has been gorgeous! We have spent so much time outside this past week. Kennedy and I planted flowers, gathered rocks from the riverbed for our flower beds, played at the park, and generally just relaxed. I can't believe the week is almost over. Tomorrow we'll be going to the zoo...Kennedy's favorite place.
(notice her little tongue sticking out...just like Daddy does when he's concentrating)
This spring weather makes me miss Brian even more. Envision grilling, cold beverages, and just spending time together. That's Brian's favorite thing to do. We are past the halfway mark in this journey, and just a few weeks until we get his dates for his leave. We so so so can't wait to be together again.



2 comments:
Oh! She looks so grown up and so much like you at that age. Have you changed about your vacation to Ireland? Would love to see you all.Happy Easter! Love you. Grandma and Grandpa A.
I love her TShirt! She looks like such a big girl!
Post a Comment