In the past 4 months so much has changed. My computer crashed, we announced our pregnancy, moved back to the US, celebrated holidays, picked up both cars from 2 different states, moved into a house, found out we are having a boy, and Brian's changed jobs. I'm sure there is tons more that happened, but for now that list will do.
What's currently going on with us N. Carolina Darling's?
The big thing is Kennedy's 5th birthday tomorrow, and my ever changing belly. Five years ago, I was trying to sleep knowing Kennedy would be arriving on the 25th (we were inducing). Tonight, I'm restless with excitement! I love seeing Kennedy's eyes light up, and I know she is going to be overjoyed tomorrow. I promise to blog about her day tomorrow night! We are also starting to prepare for Jameson's arrival. Since I've been off the blogging radar, I'm 24 weeks pregnant with a BOY whose name will be Jameson Thomas Darling. I could go on and on about how excited we are to welcome this new addition into our family!
We are pretty much settled into our house. Its been a long process getting things shipped from overseas, we are still waiting on our storage shipment, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Some stuff needs taken to the attic, there are boxes of old memorabilia that need going through, we need a few decor things for the house, but we are starting to relax. Vacations are being planned, and we are expecting visitors in March.
Oh, I'm yawning, so off to bed I go. There will be more in depth posts about our house, Kennedy, Jameson, & vacations in the near future. Welcome me back to the blog world!



0 comments:
Post a Comment