Day 1


15 Things About Me:

1.) I always wanted 3 kids, but Brian only wanted 2.  Then after moving to Italy & Brian deploying we were only going to have Kennedy.  Right before Brian deployed the 2nd time we both decided we wanted another baby.  So, from 3 to 1 to 2 kids...our family is now complete. 

2.) My food cannot touch on my plate.  I used divided plates for messy, runny foods until the past few years.  I will still get a small bowl or plate to put sauce or a runny side, so it doesn't touch my other food. 

3.)When I was younger I got pulled over lots of times for speeding, but only got 1 ticket. 

4.)As a teenager, I always wanted a Ford Explorer, and finally got one when I was 23. 

5.)Grew up in a Christian home, and went to the same church from 3rd grade until I left for college.  I wasn't always receptive to God's word, but I'm so grateful for my upbringing, now. 

6.)Brian & I met when I was 19 & he was 22 at a bar in Austin, TX.  I wanted nothing to do with a guy in a bar, so he worked hard to get me on a date. 

7.)I have a very sensitive nose.  When a person walks into a room with too much perfume or strong body odor it usually makes me nauseous.

8.) Became obsessed with exercise after gaining 45 lbs when I was pregnant with Kennedy. Now, I exercise in moderation to stay healthy. 

9.) Don't like shoes to be worn in my house.  They track in so much dirt then the dirt sticks to the bottom of my bare feet.

10.)Vacuum & clean my floors daily due to my #9 issue. 

11.) I'm extremely independent & self-reliant, but its mostly due to the fact that I don't trust many people. 

12.)I research every major purchase I make.  I can spend hours reading product reviews on-line. 

13.)I never planned on being a stay-at-home mom.  Once Kennedy was born, I couldn't put her in daycare. Going from 2 incomes to 1 was a big change, but it was the best decision ever. I'll continue to sacrifice shopping & going out to eat to be home with my kids. 

14.)My favorite food is Chinese. PF Chang's is my favorite, but we don't have one in Fayetteville.


15.)Music speaks to my heart more than anything; it can bring a smile to my face or a tear to my eye. 

0 comments: