With all my travels and then the PWOC programs, I still haven't actually been to a Wednesday morning Bible Study. I was all ready to go this morning with my study done and all, but then there was a childcare issue. Instead of learning about Max Lucado's 3:16 book, I learned that a group of 3 & 4 year olds is just CRAZY! I really don't understand how people teach daycare/preschool; they really must have some kind of gift from God. I have a lot of respect for them. Every attempt to get the toddlers to sit in a circle for story time or to sit at the table for coloring time was just foolishness. I had the grand idea that music/dance time would get their attention, but that was just as futile as the rest of Laura and my attempts. What did get their attention was food and a juice box...now we can convince children to do anything with food. Oh and you should have seen us trying to take 9 toddlers to the bathroom at once! = )
Our marriage study on Wednesday nights is very interesting and fun. We are doing a video study with group discussion on Song of Solomon. Right now we are just in the courtship part of the book, but things should get more intimate in the near future. We really enjoy the fellowship with the other Christian couples.
Off to bed for me. I told myself I'd be in bed by 11 and it is now 11:23! I'll be home all day tomorrow waiting on our storage shed to be delivered, so maybe I'll get more Paris pics up.
Bible Study
5:14 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 5:14 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment