So, I definitely go through blogging spurts. I haven't blogged in a week and a half, but nothing of much interest to anyone has happened.
One thing of interest is that I got re-elected as VP of Programs for PWOC. For those of you who don't know, I have been organizing the monthly programs for the Chapel Bible study program on base. I have struggled to find my place here, but when I joined PWOC almost 2 years ago I loved it. God has really blessed me with so much knowledge and wonderful friends through this group.
Brian got back late Thursday evening from his training. We've spent the last 4 days hanging out doing a bunch of nothing. Brian rarely gets to do nothing, so its been good. We've grilled, gone to the lake, watched too much TV, done yard work, and outdoor cleaning. It has been a beautiful, sunny, somewhat warm weekend. I guess we were resting up for Aaron's visit.
Aaron will be here tomorrow or maybe Tuesday. He's supposed to be here tomorrow, but he's trying to figure out how to stay in Amsterdam for a day. We thought we had a schedule somewhat planned, but he's changing things up. I guess he just wants to see as much as he can. Unfortunately, we can't take him everywhere. Things are expensive, and he's only here for 10 days. 10 days isn't long enough to even get a glimpse at Europe. We'd love to show him "our" Italy...the day to day life and the tucked away non-tourist places, but he wants to do the tourist stuff. As of now, Brian will be heading with him to Rome this weekend. I'd like to go too, but things are so expensive. We will see what happens when he gets here, but we will be visiting a few wineries for sure.
More fun stuff shall be happening soon! Check back soon.....
Whew...its been a while
2:45 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 2:45 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I would love to see the everyday life again!
Post a Comment