Today is...

Wednesday!

I am missing my husband. I really just want to talk to him, and he's in this rugged place with no internet connection. I did break down and call his cell phone, but since calls to his cell phone in Germany cost a fortune and are discouraged, he's supposed to be working you know, I limited our call to 10 min. Even with our year deployment we chatted everyday. 10 min. of chat time in 2 days just isn't enough for me. Kennedy wants her daddy, too. We are just a mess! How quickly we get used to him being home everyday.

Tomorrow will be a fresh start! I am looking forward to going to dinner with some wonderful women! I know that God will have something wonderful for me experience tomorrow!


(This is my beautiful girl making a "daddy" face)

We love you Daddy/Brian!

0 comments: