or Gone today, here tomorrow...this is the story of our lives. Brian has once again gone for more training. Now, I'm glad that they want my husband to have tons of knowledge, but I absolutely despise the time it takes away from our family. This is just a short trip, and he will be home for 2 weeks before having to head out again.
Brian had day one full day at home before he had to leave this weekend. We spent the day outside as a family, and finally ended up at the base pool. Kennedy had a marvelous time in the BIG pool with her Daddy.
Kennedy has gotten so attached to her Daddy. Every absence makes the upcoming "adventure" more real and more dreaded. After church on Sunday Kennedy says, "My Daddy went to Heaven." I was so sad that she said that. Now I'm sure she doesn't fully understand the terms, but I just told her that he was in Germany. I guess she just got confused for a moment.
Check back tomorrow for updates on our beach trip...
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
4:08 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 4:08 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment