Terrific Thursday!

Today, Thursday, is my one day this week without obligations.  I have plenty of tasks to complete at home, but I'm mostly planning on doing what Kennedy wants to do.  We really have been doing nothing too exciting since Brian has been gone so much.  On the weekends we've been at the beach, and during the week I'm busy doing whatever stay at home mom's do.  There is always something to do!  I have failed to bring our camera to the beach lately; I will do so if we go this weekend.    


I have a few exciting things on my horizon: planning the kick-off for PWOC (my Bible study group), taking a trip to Orlando/Disney, getting back to the gym, & sending my girl off to preschool. Kennedy finally got called to start gymnastics, so we are going to try doing that.  She is still enrolled in  Ballet; she can chose to do both or only one. She was offered the choice of soccer, but she said, "I don't want to kick the ball outside."  I want her exposed to all her options, but I don't want to overwhelm her or force her to do any "sport".  Anyways, I need to go jog, but here's a video of Ms. Kennedy being cute...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed Kennedy's dance so much!She is such a precious child. Hope she does get to Disneyworld and you all have a wonderful time. Love you! Grandma & Grandpa A.

Unknown said...

I love her little belly button sticking out!!