Kennedy's new bike

Today was a BIG day for Ms. Kennedy!  Our day began early with an appointment to meet Kennedy's preschool teacher & tour her classroom.  When we got there Kennedy went right in and started playing with the other kids and the teacher's assistant.  Not once did she even look up to see what Brian & I were doing.  We were filling out paperwork which was boring, anyways.   We had to pry her away from the games to show her the things around the room.  I am so nervous about leaving her in a class where she has to learn to be independent....this is one of the class goals. I know all the good things about preschool and I'm ready for her to go, bbbbbuuuuuttttttt  its so hard to see her grow up.  Growing up she is!  At her most recent doctors visit she was 39 1/2" tall and 34.5 lbs. She is becoming stronger and more brilliant everyday. 

Today she decided she would ride a bike.  We have been trying to get her to ride for months with no luck.  We have learned over the past 3 years that Kennedy reaches milestones when she wants to.   Today was the day for bike riding.  At the BX she got on the bike and started pedaling.  Due to my excitement at her riding the bike & a helmet were bought.  Here a few pics of K & her bike. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so exciting to see Kennedy riding her bike! She is doing so great and I'm sure she will love preschool. Call us sometime soon! Love, Grandma and Grandpa A