I wanted to post something contemplative or reflective or anything along those line. While I have tons of thoughts on a daily basis it seems our past few months have been subdued. Anything that was exciting you can read about in previous posts, so instead of recapping I'd like to look forward.
Kennedy & I started off 2009 without Brian, but with some of the most amazing people. Jan. 1st, 2009, was a day spent with friends and very little sleep. From what Brian has said, his day included no sleep....thanks Army! 2009 will be a year of many events: birthdays, anniversaries, travel, and a move will take place. Most importantly, Brian will come home!
Please check back throughout the year to celebrate with us in any excitement we may have or to support as we finish our our Aviano journey.
"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31



0 comments:
Post a Comment