Brian left not too long ago, and I'm already planning for our mid-tour vacation (R&R). I'm so ready for this time period to be over and done with; planning at least offers a fun distraction. We will be in Dublin come June. While reading about the Irish, I think I may need to move there. I think they have something going for them; abortion is illegal, divorce is only allowed under strict conditions, they value family, and respect God. Not so long ago this was America. Anyways, I look forward to visiting to this beautiful country. I know Brian looks forward to drinking a nice, cold glass of Guinness.
Irish
10:54 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10:54 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment