HI-YAH!!!

"I promise to use TaeKwonDo in the classroom & to escape from strangers.
I will not use it to cause trouble." ~Tiger Cub Promise

Kennedy started Tae kwon do about a month ago. She loves attending classes! This past Saturday, she tested for her first belt and today was her belting ceremony. We now have a Tiger Cub Yellow belt. She will be able to test for her green belt at the end of Sept., and she's already talking about it. I would like her to just have fun since she's only 4 years old, but her competitive spirit is already coming out.

(Saturday Testing)
(learning to do push-ups at 4 yrs. old)
(The Kennedy Pose...you'll see it again)


Kennedy will get to choose 2 activities to participate in once we move to NC. Brian wants to her stay with Taekwondo since she'll most likely leave Aviano as a blue belt. I was just thinking about her being a teenager & still doing Taekwondo. I can't even imagine. We will have a daughter with a Black belt.

(getting belted)

(toss those belts! Out with the old & in with the new)

(all smiles for Daddy)

(and the K pose)

0 comments: