6 weeks

We are almost finished with this current separation! With approximately 6 weeks left plans are being made for the big HOMECOMING! K & I ordered a special sign for B. I also found some ACU fabric, and had my friend Lexi (www.alexiajean.blogspot.com) make some cute dresses for a few of the little girls in B's unit. She made Kennedy an extra special outfit that I just have to share with y'all.
Of course, Brian will be happy to see us no matter what, but I want this day to be extra special for him.

Some of you many have seen on Facebook, but just in case you didn't, we are 90% sure that we will be at Ft. Bragg come Jan. 2010. 90% sure b/c we don't have orders in hand, but Brian decided to take a position that should be very beneficial to our family. Ft. Bragg isn't a place we were even considering or wanting to negotiate for, so I feel God must be leading us there. More details will follow as we get them. For right now, we are just getting excited for one magical day in September!

Miss & Love all our family & friends back in the States. See y'all soon!









1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's in North Carolina, right? That is a little more feasible for me to travel to!