Sum-Sum-Summertime!


Life at the Darling house is pretty busy during the week, but our weekends are full of down time.  We make sure we have plenty of time to do two of our favorite things: swim & BBQ.  We have great neighbors, and we are always hanging out at one of our pools.  Brian has mastered a few new grilling specialties; often our Saturday night dinner is cooked entirely on the grill. I'm pretty sure that Kennedy will have fins & gills by the end of the summer.  Its pretty typical for her to spend at least 5 or 6 hours in the pool on Saturday.  Despite SPF 50, the girl has the best tan...I'm jealous.  Here are some photos from our last weekend as a family of 3.  








The Darling girls & baby J



After a day long day in the pool...sweetness! 



Brian doing his grilling thing.  I think he's wondering why I'm taking his pic. 




Our first squash. 

0 comments: