Our internet & phone got fixed this morning! Yea, no more stealing wireless from our neighbors.
Only in Italy would you call the semi-English speaking contact at the phone company, Telecom, to find out he has know idea why our phone wouldn't be working for the past 3 weeks. He was very nice and said someone would fix it in the next few days. I was trying to be positive in thinking that it would actually get fixed since a few days in Italy means weeks, usually.
Only in Italy would you get a call at 9AM on a rainy Saturday from a worker asking to come fix your phone in 10 min. Wow, we hurry up and get dressed because we need internet.
Only in Italy does the phone guy explain that Telecom just moved our phone line to another area. How do you just move a paying customers phone line to some place else??? I fail to understand.
We are so grateful to have a phone and internet again. We will be calling soon, and I will posting long overdue Christmas photos. I am currently learning to use my new MacBook that Brian got me for Christmas, so hopefully I can do some fun things with our photos.
We miss everyone! Some of y'all, we'll see you soon!
Only in Italy
4:07 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 4:07 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment