I am truly blessed to have a husband who loves our daughter and myself. Life can be so crazy and hectic sometimes that we don't stop to appreciate the things that are most important. Right now, I sit here with my computer looking for graphics for PWOC. The house is quite, I hear the sweet sounds of sleep. My family is asleep...I stop to think of the smiles on Kennedy's face, Brian's excitement that his gumbo came out wonderfully today, the time we spent with the Lord today, the fellowship with friends. Amongst all life's craziness, I stop and think. I just wanted to share with everyone that I love life! I love the good and the bad because it makes me stronger...
"Will you rely on him for his great strength? Will you leave your heavy work to him?"
~ Job 39:11
Sunday Night Reflections
4:30 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 4:30 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment