Life is beyond busy right now. I've anxiously packed my bags, and all that's left is to clean the floors and charge all the electronics. I am anxious. I forced myself to eat dinner because I was not hungry, but I knew I need to eat something. Today has been go go go getting last minute stuff done, and I know I've forgotten to do something. Brian gets home tomorrow afternoon & doesn't leave until Monday; he can do all the things I forgot. Please pray that they all our name for the flight tomorrow. Kennedy and I prayed during her bedtime prayers, and she is so confused. She keeps asking, "what will they call us?" I keep telling her that its not for sure that we will get on the plane, and they will call Tiana & Kennedy if we do. Poor thing is so excited to fly. If we don't get to leave tomorrow we will both be in tears. So, just pray.
Here is a pic of my girl on Mother's Day:
It was an uneventful, boring day without my husband to celebrate with. Our day consisted of brunch on base with other husbandless women and playing outside.
We hope to see y'all in a few days! Wish us luck.
A few moments
2:10 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 2:10 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well as uneventful as it may have been, other then Josh of course there wasn't any one else other then you i would not have wanted to spend it with.
:( another husbandless wife.
Kennedy's hair looks like it is really getting long and she is growing so fast, wish we could see you all too but I know it's too far away. Hope all goes well and you get your seats on the plane.
Know we love you all. Grandpa and Grandma A.
Post a Comment