That is how my girlfriend put our weekend activities. We have been busy busy bees around our house, but this Friday was the most fun I've had in a while. We had a Girls Sleepover for all of us whose husbands are gone. It was such a blessing to spend time with awesome Christian friends. I haven't had a "sleepover" since I was in college; it was great fun! We painted nails, played games, chatted, and did all things girl. The most shocking thing is that we stayed up until 3AM...yep, 3AM! I got 4 hours of sleep! Kennedy was nice enough to let me take a nap on Saturday. It is so nice to have friends to keep you company when your spouse is away. Until the next sleepover where more memories are made, I'll be laughing about the good times we had this weekend!
Teenage Anitcs
10:07 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 10:07 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment