I am stressed!!!!!! I am totally regretting not paying the $850 a piece for us to get back to TX next week. I keep hearing more and more people saying that they are trying to get on the military plane next week. What was I thinking? I have to get to TX! This isn't a just for fun trip. Brian isn't here to help ease my anxiety, and all I do in my spare time is think about this trip. This trip that means so much to my husband and his family. I have prayed for peace and the faith to trust God in this situation. I have no other choice than to keep praying, but I'm not sleeping or eating well due to this stress. I am just exhausted and I want to get the next few days over with. By the end of next week my fate will be established. Will I be in TX or will I be sitting here in Italy? Please pray for me. I really need some peace in my life right now. Off to bed now...Goodnight!
Stress, Anxiety, Regret....all of the above
4:38 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 4:38 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment