Yum Yum Yum...they were soooooooo good!
Brian and I decided to tackle real Mexican enchiladas. We have the recipe and we called the grandma for a rundown before we started. I don't know why we were so afraid to make these except they required authentic ingredients that we really can't get in Italy. With a few modifications they came out wonderfully! Brian and I enjoyed making them together, and discovered that they aren't hard at all. Both of us have been trying out different recipes and ways of cooking lately; I guess we are trying to spice up our dinners! We are so proud of our cooking!
Oh, Ms. Kennedy is quite the baker. She loves to help me bake cookies, but she rarely eats them. This really isn't good for my waistline, but its super fun helping her bake.



3 comments:
YUMM o i want some!!!! Be strong lady it will go quick, u and i both know that!!!
looks sooooo darn good!!!
oh, it is andrea... i didn't realize it would put me as anonymous!!
yummmmm
again.
saying prayers for all three of you!!!
Post a Comment