We have a Preschoolian

(Dad walking the Princess in)
(posing with her Dora backpack)

(Next to her cubbie with her name tag on)

Kennedy started school last Friday, and she loves it. The base offers a MWF program that lasts from 8:30 to 11:30, so its a great opportunity for her to socialize with other children.  Last Friday was a little hard for me.  I had a ton of mixed emotions, but I put my smiley face on and left Ms. Kennedy.  I left her for 3 hours!!!!!   I'm pretty sure I've never left her with anyone that wasn't family for 3 hours before.  I know I'm over protective and all those other crazy things, but she is My Girl!  Really, the only thing that matters is that Kennedy had a wonderful time at school, and Ms. Jan, her teacher, said she did excellent.  Tomorrow is day 2 of school; we'll see how she does then. 

Kennedy definitely has a full schedule this fall.  Monday and Wednesday, school & dance.  Tuesday's she has gymnastics...she is overjoyed to do cartwheels and handstands!  Thursdays are our free day, and Friday is just school.  I honestly don't know how moms of multiple children do it.  I remember my mom saying she felt like a taxi cab; I see how having 3 girls could make you feel that way.  

I will keep everyone informed on our family happenings.  Be in prayer for our transition as Brian prepares for another "vacation" in a few weeks. 

2 comments:

The Garner said...

cant wait to get back and see our big girl!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures of the first day! She is just way too big.