Where has May Gone

WOW!!!  This past month has flown by & I can't believe it.  I love it when times flies these days; bring on June 20th (when Brian may be home).  Summer is in full swing here in Italy, & the beach has been visited!  Kennedy and I will be super busy with our friends & activities until June 12th when school is over.  




Can you believe Kennedy has almost completed her first year of pre-school?  It honestly seems like just yesterday she was born.  I think the school experience has changed her in so many ways; most noticeably her openness.  Kennedy is still very shy around strangers, but she is so excited to see her friends & gives them hugs.  While she has learned a lot academically the socialization has been most important thing for her.  I'm now the "boring" mom & she always wants to have friends over.  She even asked for a pool party the other day.  I think I have a teenager already!

This weekend is her first dance recital and she's so excited.  She had dress rehearsal today, but came out saying she didn't do too well.  I know the actual dance will be interesting to say the least, but I'm so proud of her.  She looks so cute in her bee tutu costume.  She says she's been practicing her dance at home, but I haven't seen any official ballet or jazz moves.  I'm glad she's just enjoying herself.  Pics will be posted ASAP.  

As for me, I'm keeping myself busy with the gym, housework, friends, & my Bible study.  The gym time will be non-existent once school is over since our gym doesn't have childcare, so I'll have to get creative in the fitness area.  Friends & housework will never stop!  My Thursday morning Bible study will be over with school.  Summer will be wide open for opportunities to explore life with Kennedy.  

Last but not least, we got a horrible storm here last weekend.  We will now be paying $500 to USAA thanks to the golfball to tennis ball size hail that damage Brian's car. The car was even parked under a carport, but the hail broke through the plexiglass.  This was by far one of the craziest storms I've ever seen. 
















0 comments: