Last night a transformation took place. Kennedy wore powder, blush, lip gloss, & glitter eyeshadow. The hair was in a bun & the costume was on. The princess became a BEE! The recital had a Wizard of Oz theme, but I don't really know how the bees fit in. Nevertheless, Kennedy performed. She looked nervous up on the stage, but she did her dance! I was so excited that she didn't freeze up. Kennedy had several friends who came to watch her debut; we are so thankful for their support! Ms. Maggie & I brought her congratulatory flowers, and she received a medal from her ballet teacher, Ms. Tina. The performance was finally over at 9PM, and she was exhausted. Here are a few pics, and video will follow once I get it from one of our friends.
Bravo!
4:35 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 4:35 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment