Coupons

Well, I never thought I'd be one to clip coupons, but I am!  A few weeks ago, I found this awesome website (couponing) that tells you where the deals are, what coupons to use, and when the sale starts.  This all started with CVS extra bucks & diapers.  I really can't believe how much diapers are!  I keep asking myself if I really spent $X.XX a month to cover Kennedy's booty for 2 years.  This has now spread to getting other grocery items for free or nothing.  Really, the addiction began this week when our local grocery store was doing Super Double Coupons, this used to mean nothing to me, and I got $40 worth of groceries for $8.  I felt like I was stealing from the store!  I think my 'beaver' personality let me get easily trapped into this.  I love researching & organizing, so this is right up my alley.  I hope I can keep up with this because I hate paying full price for dry goods & paper products.  70% of our grocery bill will always be fresh produce and meat, but if I can get the boring stuff for free that makes me HAPPY!!!!

0 comments: