I have been blessed with an amazing pregnancy, or pregnancies since Kennedy's was great too! My biggest aliment has been tiredness. I had it bad for about 3 weeks in the first trimester and it started again at about 30 weeks. I have been able to keep working out 5 days a week. It isn't my normal crazy routine, but its something to keep my heart & body strong. Running is quickly coming to an end. After last Thursday's run, I could barely walk. Darn hip pain! According to random strangers, I definitely look like I'm having a boy.
Brian & I talk about Jameson all the time! We try to figure out what his personality is going to be like, who he is going to look like, and all that other new parent stuff. We aren't first time parents, but in many ways it feels like it. I don't remember Kennedy moving so much in my belly. Jameson is definitely growing stronger all the time; I can tell by all the crazy jabs in my belly. I haven't changed a diaper in 3+ years, been woken up for a middle of the night feeding since Kennedy was 5 months old, or had to carry an infant seat in years. Its going to be a whole knew world having to take care of a sweet, needy boy! We are so ready to cuddle our Jameson! He is already loved immensely!
Kennedy has been using Jameson's baby gear for her doll. She's practicing for when she gets to help take care of baby brother. Mimi, B's mom, bought her a Big Sister shirt, and she wants to wear it so badly. She says she can't wait to teach Jameson all the things she knows.
We'll have one of these Wall hanging with his name monogramed on it.
My good friend, Lexi, is making his bedding. We are doing vintage circus theme with old circus prints as wall art & vintage toys as decor. There will be no freaky clowns. We won't be setting up his room until after all our June visitors leave since we'll be using his room for guests.
Look for our next Jameson update on May 24th when I go for my next doctors appointment.



0 comments:
Post a Comment