Its March! Where has time gone!

I know that this is an overdue post, but life has been so busy these past few weeks.

Let me see what I need tell you to get you up to date. We have gotten a few new spouses into the unit, and we've been getting to know them. It seems like just yesterday when we arrived in Italy, but we have been here 2 1/2 years now....we are seasoned veterans. We have been offering up our knowledge, advice, and time to help these wives. It is so great getting to meet new families. The families are
getting settled, but I know it will be a while before they totally get their bearings. Both wives are not driving, yet. Its funny to me that people are afraid to drive here. I got here and 3 weeks later Brian left me, I didn't have a choice other than to drive.

Kennedy turned 3 at the end of February, but we didn't have her party until March 8th. We have never done a birthday party, but I think it went very well. We rented out the recreational area on base and a jumping castle. We made farm animal balloons and played pin the tail on the donkey. Kennedy had a blast with her friends.

Kennedy got some fun gifts, and has been busy playing with all her new toys. We thank all of our friends for joining in K's first birthday party. Oh, I
even think the adults had fun socializing too. Here's some evidence of what men do at kids parties....















I am now officially a "Dance Mom". I spend every Tuesday and Thursday waiting on my little ballerina. Kennedy seems to really enjoy ballet, but starts to act silly whenever we ask her to show us what she learns. I purchased her tiger tutu/costume for her recital in May. Brian is supposed to be gone, but I hope he gets home in time to see her first performance.

I'm thinking about May already, WOW! This year is flying by. This week is going to be busy with PWOC meetings, the gym, and ballet class. Brian has Friday and Monday off, so we will be having dinner with friends on both Thursday and Friday nights. We will then do something for Easter, but we don't have any plans other than to go to church. Brian will be off to Germany the following week and will return the day before Aaron arrives. Once Aaron gets here, we will be super busy trying to show him Italy. Brian will leave again a few days before Aaron does, and won't be back until mid-May. Mid-May, its just around the corner, and we will be heading to Texas for a wonderful celebration. We are so excited for Adam and Renee!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kennedy looks so darling in her dance outfit and looks like she had a great party too. Keep in touch, we love you all! Grandma and Grandpa A.