Brian Update #1

I figure I'll have quite a few of these over the next few months, so I'm #ing them due to my lack of creative titles.  Also, these updates may seem vague or in secret code sometimes, but this if for everyone's protection. 


Brian arrived at his final destination on Thursday. From my end, the place is great; it has cheap internet, his own room, no fast food, and a gym.  Brian says it is baron and tan.  The private trailer is absolutely wonderful, and the guy before him left a pretty good set up from what I understand.  A microwave and mini-fridge will need to be purchased; then he'll be set. Brian thinks things will be ok, but he's ready to get busy working.  He has been in "hurry up and wait" limbo since he left Aviano, and time has been moving so slowly.  I know that the internet is a real moral booster for him and all the people he is with.  Seeing Kennedy & I certainly puts a smile on his face. I'm sure that he'll be IMing once he gets his schedule figured out.  (Darling brothers, be on the look out for B.)  

How much longer until we are together again? I am not counting days at this point because it seems like he's already been gone a forever.  I'm sure Brian could tell you days, hours, and minutes that he's been gone.  This transition has been really hard on Kennedy, so please keep her in your prayers.  Its hard to see your little one cry out of sorrow.  B seems to be handling this departure better than before.  I don't know if he's sheltering me because I seem to be handling it worse.  We are doing fine, but the sadness it there.  Often we are covering our feelings with busyness, but We Can Get Through This. 

Thank you everyone for caring!  

0 comments: