For the first time in 3 years I am not ready to get on a plane and cross the ocean. Do I long for good, inexpensive shopping & American food? YES! Do I want to see our family? YES! Do I want to leave home for 5 weeks? Hmmmm....not quite sure. Kennedy & I are so involved in our community with school, dance, gymnastics, the gym, church, & Bible study. It is going to be so hard to leave our military family for so long. At this point, I feel like this trip is something I have to do. Kennedy hasn't been doing too well since Brian left, and this is going to be a BIG distraction. I'm hoping this trip will get the months to go by more quickly. Nov-States & Thanksgiving, December-Christmas & Rome, January-getting our life back, February-K's birthday, March-Spring Camping, and the rest of the months will just fly by. Goodness, I just want him to come home early! Positive Thinking!
USA Here We Come!
Next post will be from the USA!
4:12 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 4:12 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
HI, sounds good knowing you will be back in the states, would love to see you both. Maybe you can call while you're here? Safe Journey! Love, Grandma E.
Post a Comment