Tumbling Tots




Kennedy is so full of life and excitement these days!  She is excelling in school, dance, and gymnastics, but mostly in friendships.  She is starting to bond with other little girls and really enjoy her time with them.  Those friendships are so sweet!  I see her interacting with the girls and it makes me smile.  As I was describing this milestone to Brian over the phone, I almost started crying.  I can't believe K's growing up so fast!  Brian can tell by her voice that she's changed so much in just over a week.  It is such a joy seeing her grow.

Kennedy's gymnastics teacher had her classes perform at the base bazaar this weekend.  So little gymnasts between the age of 3 & 12 tumbled for our entertainment.   I think the crowd was bigger for these little talents than the bazaar had all day.  I thought Kennedy would get stage fright and freeze up, I'm envisioning Adam & Renee's wedding, but she was a STAR!  All the girls & boys did excellent!  Josh, Jess, and J-bird came out to cheer our girl on!  They were so sweet and made her an award...Thank you!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you, have been watching for photos since you said you'd be posting them. Yes, Kennedy is really growing in so many ways, such a sweet smile too. Glad she did well in her show. Love, Grandma and Grandpa