Unintentionally, our weekend was pretty much spent at the lake. The Lake Barcis riverbed is our spot to take Missy & Rusty. Kennedy and I had planned to spend Saturday morning out with the pups. I threw the ball in the lake for Missy as Rusty ran up and down the bank barking at her. You know it would be a miracle for him to get in the water! I did get so annoyed a few times that I threw him in. Anyways, Kennedy spent the morning throwing rocks in the current and learning to climb trees. I'm not really sure why I encouraged this climbing thing because my heart was pounding the whole time. I guess she would have figured it out eventually. We did have a good time before we had to head home to get ready for our afternoon plans.
A weekend at the lake
Once we got home, we had in invite to attend a bonfire at the lake on Sunday afternoon/night. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to hang out with our friends and enjoy the fire. We ended up at the same exact spot as we were the day before, but this time we were there with about 30 people and 4 dogs. Friends, food, and wine what more can a girl ask for? Hmmm....maybe her husband. Lets just say that we had a wonderful time, and can't wait to do it again.
Great Friends!
(Jess, me, Tracy, and Amanda)
(setting up)
4:39 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 4:39 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment