Pumpkins for My Pumpkin



Today was a blast!  The weather was beautiful; the trees were too.  Kennedy was so happy to go to the pumpkin patch.  If you asked her what her favorite part was, she'd say "feeding the goats." If you asked me what my favorite part was, I'd say "seeing my girl so happy."  We bought oats to feed the goats, petted the rabbits, completed the hay bale maze, and walked through the patch.  My grandparents enjoyed watching Kennedy.  Everything would have been perfect if my batteries didn't die on my camera.  Here are the few pictures that I could get. 



So far, this trip has been what I wanted it to be, what we needed it to be...a distraction.  We have been busy visiting, eating, & shopping.  Our days have been full of love and family.  With all this we still miss Brian so much!  

Look for Halloween pictures of Ms. Turtle this weekend. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great place! Glad Miz K had fun! You look pretty too!!