1.) I Love You-Sarah McLachlan
2.) American Saturday Night-Brad Paisley
3.) Backwards-Rascal Flatts from the Hannah Montana Soundtrack...Yes, I have lots of kids music
4.) It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year-Harry Connick Jr.
5.) What's Left of Me- Nick Lachey...No, I'm not embarrassed by this. I used to love me some Nick & Jessica
6.)Angel in the Night-Basshunter
7.) Hey Ya- Outkast
8.) The Upsetter- Jack Johnson
9.) Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift
10.) Love Like Crazy- Lee Brice
I'd say I have a wide variety of music to fit all moods & events in my life.
Day 15- Put your ipod on shuffle- first 10 songs to play
8:40 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 8:40 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment