Day 6-Favorite Superhero & Why....

hmmmmmmmmm....Superhero?  If we're talking a fictional character then that's not really my style.

To me, a superhero is someone who recues those in need & protects the innocent.

I do have a real life superhero. The Superhero in my life would be Brian.  For some reason, he loves me.  I know he'll say that he's the lucky one, but I am so blessed to have him in my life. We have come so far from a young couple in the late 90's to the husband & wife we are now.  There have been many trials, and many joys. Mostly, he's just amazing because he's there for me, loves our kids, provides for us, & is a Godly man.

If I had to pick a fictional superhero it would be Batman from the old 1960's TV show.  Its not because I like his hero style or anything, but I remember watching those shows as a kid.  No, I'm not old enough to have watched the originals, but my Mom introduced my sister & me to them.  I loved all the BAM, POW, CLANK, etc. sayings on the screen.  I think they are occasionally on Nick at Night to the day; I may need to find out and do some DVRing.

0 comments: