Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

Anyone who knows me knows I have a plan for just about anything.  God & the Army like to laugh at my plans. I struggle on a daily basis to control my frustration when plans don't go my way.  So, our current plan to live happily as a family of 4 for a few years has been crushed.  Brian will be leaving us again, and we will once again be separated by 1000's of miles.  Future plans of cruises, home buying, moves, and just being together have been put on hold.  


Growing up I had a plan to get married & have children at certain ages.  I haven't followed that plan, but I'm so in love with my life.  I dream to be the best wife to Brian that I can be.  For me, that means sacrifice, unending devotion, prayer, homemaking, being a mother to his children, and loving God. 

To Kennedy & Jameson, I plan on being an awesome mom! God has blessed me with children, and I will raise them to love Him.  I want them to be happy & healthy, but most of all know they are loved by Brian & me.  

Due to Brian's pending departure, I'm back to planning some fun trips for Kennedy, Jameson, & myself.  On the horizon is a trip to Washington & Illinois.  After the holidays, I'll be planning one last family trip for February.  We are thinking a trip up the East Coast to the New England States & NYC would be fun.  Yay, for planning vacations!  

My when I "grow-up" dream has always been to be a wedding planner.   I know I'd be really good at organizing everything, and weddings are just beautiful fun occasions.  I actually know that I'd be a perfect event planner! I could totally be a travel agent, but Brian has a plan to open his own BBQ business once he retires from the Army.  If our plans come to fruition then I'll be organizing his catering events & managing his business.  Who knows, maybe we'll cater weddings ; ) Well, let me get back to my researching & planning because right now I can't think of anything else I want to share with the world.....

1 comments:

The Garner said...

LOVE your plan for a trip to WA:)