The Army has put a kink in our plans like only the Army can. Brian & I were initially very hurt by the news. I am so proud of Brian for keeping a positive outlook despite our impending separation. He started his new job like a champ today, and seems excited to proceed on this new journey. Obviously, not excited to leave us, but if he has to go he's going with a good attitude. I've wanted to be angry, and I've been anxious. Brian has kept me calm & eased my anxiety like only he can. From the beginning of our relationship, Brian has been able to get me out of my anxiety funk. So, to my one & only, I'm proud of you!
Day 9- Something you are proud of in the past week
9:28 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:28 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment