Oh my goodness this is hard! When I was younger I wanted to be Miss America so badly. Now, I don't have any desire to be apart of that beauty pageant life. It seems like that those women are followed by scandal these days. It feels weird imaging my life different from what it is now. For just one day, I'd like to be the President of the United States. As Americans we are quick to judge & complain about our government, but we are so blessed to live in this amazing country. I think it would be awesome to experience the life of the most powerful person in our country. The experience would be more about the emotions, stress, frustrations, etc. vs making laws. I'd like to fully comprehend the frustrations & satisfaction our president feels.
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
9:43 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:43 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment