The Bible and Christianity has always played a major role in my life. I was blessed to have been brought up in a Christian home. I didn't always appreciate or understand how important my beliefs and morals were. My parents kept taking me to church, and I'm sure kept praying. While I always believed in Jesus & that I needed to be saved, I didn't always act like it. I can call my behavior immature or childish, but there was really no excuse. I was brought up to know & love Christ. As an adult, I've learned to love God in a different way than before. Now, Brian & I are raising our children to love the Lord.
\
Day 7-Picture of someone or something that has the biggest impact on me
3:29 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 3:29 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thank you for introducing me to PWOC and always being such a role model as a woman of God.
Post a Comment