Day 8-Short term goals for this month and why

dddddrrrrruuuuuummmmmmm rrrrrrrrooooooollllllllllllllll..........


Are you ready?  These are going to be some exciting goals ; ) 

1.) Join the church, and become active in it.  After 9 months in Fayetteville, we've finally found a church that we like.  We've gone the past 2 weeks, and now we just need to join.  Its the same church I go to MOPS at, so I feel like I'm ready to jump in.

2.) Get back to my workout routine.  Yeah, I was really good about working out while pregnant & even since Jameson's been born, but the past month has been hit or miss.  Most days, I'm lucky to get a 30 min. jog in.  

3.) Get Jameson to sleep through the night.  Now, this isn't really under my control, but he is so close right now.  I think with starting cereal this month it will happen.  

4.) Get my winter & summer clothes switched out in my closet. 

5.) Continue to teach Kennedy about the real meaning on Christmas.  She thinks its all about presents even though she knows its Jesus' birthday.  I'm hoping she understands gratitude & thanksgiving by Dec. 25th. 


0 comments: